1402/128 Charlotte Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
23-Sep-2017 11:45AM to 12:15PM
Sellers Must Meet Other Financial Obligations ASAP!
This favourable East facing two bedroom apartment in the desirable Charlotte Towers is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality property in the heart of the CBD! Refurbished with new paint, carpet and curtains combined with comfortable living this property represents fantastic value. Suitable for all owner occupiers and investors seeking great returns and long-term growth with a lifestyle second to none.
Body corporate fees including Admin, Sinking & Insurance Levies combined ONLY $3,777 per year, making it the most affordable two bedroom apartment in the entire CBD! Extremely well-maintained building with a healthy sinking fund over $3,000,000 as at 12th September 2017!
All offers on the contract will be considered prior to Auction!
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Two bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom)
– One secure car space (C.121 on level 1)
– One large secure storage cage next to the car space (S.37 on level 1)
– Main bathroom features laundry facilities
– Private alfresco balcony can be fully enclosed or opened up to create a unique living space
– Open plan living area features bi-fold doors which open out to the alfresco balcony
– Good size kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances with gas cook top and stone benches
– Ducted air conditioning
– Approx. $9,500 refurbishment completed through Oaks including paint, carpet and curtain
– 87sqm on the 14th floor with city views
– Potential permanent rental income of $580 to $600 p/w unfurnished or $650 to $670 p/w furnished
Building Features include:
– 24-hour onsite management plus security
– Outdoor pool and sun deck
– Heated 25m indoor lap pool
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– BBQ and entertaining area
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Minutes’ walk into the heart of the CBD
15-minute walk to South Bank Parklands
Queen’s Wharf Brisbane Integrated Resort Development directly across the road
The Queen’s Wharf Brisbane precinct will be a unique and vibrant new world city development featuring a boutique underground shopping centre, first-class casino, new public recreational facilities, pedestrian bridge to South Bank and river boardwalks.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE’S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.