141 Princess Street, KANGAROO POINT QLD 4169
OUTSTANDING INNER-CITY FAMILY HOME EXTREMELY MOTIVATED SELLER!
A HOME LIKE THIS WITH ALL OF THE FAMILY COMFORTS YOU CAN IMAGINE DOES NOT COME ALONG VERY OFTEN!
This beautiful highset property has been meticulously renovated into an elegant contemporary inner-city home perfect for family living. Combining well-appointed finishes with open plan, flowing space designed for a very comfortable home life.
The upper level provides a smartly designed layout of four bedrooms – an extra-large master with walk-in robe, ultra-modern ensuite and wall length by-fold doors, opening to an expansive back deck with a private sauna. The ground level combines well configured, multi-functional spaces with first-class styling. It consists of a large family lounge with study nook, a fifth bedroom or media room and an open-plan kitchen with granite bench-tops and stainless-steel appliances. It also includes a dining room with a separate living space that connects seamlessly to the back yard.
It is evident throughout the home that pride has been taken in the workmanship, with added features such as Coffered plaster ceilings with LED light inserts, red cedar wood windows and doors, plus pine wood floors and quality tiling.
A PROPERTY OF THIS CALIBRE WILL NOT LAST LONG SO DO NOT HESITATE TO INSPECT!
Further features include;
• Master king bedroom / walk in robe & ensuite
• Large second, third & fourth bedrooms
• Fifth bedroom or large Media room
• Second large ultra-modern bathroom
• High ceilings throughout
• Large timber decks off the front and back of the house
• King sized kitchen with granite bench-tops & stainless-steel appliances
• Expansive open plan lounge
• Combined dining & extra living room
• Feature Coffered ceilings with LED lighting inserts
• Separate laundry
• Tranquil water feature and pond at front entry
• Large backyard with newly laid turf, covered timber outdoor area and storage shed
• Beautifully landscaped 405m2 block of land
• Only minutes to the city, transport, shopping, schools and all the conveniences of
For all enquiries please contact Will Carnavas on 0417 008 576.