1610/128 Charlotte Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Highly Desirable Floorplan Must Be Sold!
Properties of this nature do not last long! With location, style and income, investors and City dwellers will be impressed with this refurbished one bedroom on level 16 with City views in the reputable Charlotte Towers.
Modern and functional, this apartment features floor to ceiling windows in the bedroom and is conveniently located in heart of Brisbane CBD and in the close proximity of the exciting Queen’s Wharf Precinct.
Motivated sellers will meet the market and demand a result ASAP!
All offers welcome prior too – must be in writing!
*photos are indicative of the actual apartment.
– 1 large bedroom with mirrored built-ins
– 1 modern bathroom
– Separate laundry room with ample shelves for storage
– Refurbished with new paint, carpet, curtains and re-grouting of bathrooms
– Large outdoor entertaining balcony
– Good sized kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop and stone benches
– Fully ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning throughout
– Large open plan layout, 63sqm in total (55sqm internal; 8sqm external) on level 16 with City views
– Rental potential $420 to $440 per week net unfurnished to a long-term tenant
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Minutes’ walk into the heart of the CBD
15-minute walk to South Bank Parklands
Queen’s Wharf Brisbane Integrated Resort Development directly across the road
Brisbane’s 3 Billion Dollar Queen’s Wharf Development will transform the Brisbane CBD into a world-class entertainment precinct.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE 7 Major Infrastructure Projects
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE’S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.