209/587 Gregory Terrace, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
20-Jan-2018 12:00PM to 12:30PM
UNBEATABLE BUYING IN SUCH A GREAT LOCATION DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
YOU WILL NOT FIND BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY IN SUCH AN ENVIABLE LOCATION! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE WELL YOU MUST INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY!
Located in the heart Fortitude Valley’s RNA Regeneration Precinct, this property offers a fantastic lifestyle for residents with excellent options and returns for investors.
A great apartment designed to maximize space & functionality with a perfect flow of balance between the indoor living areas & open balcony. The private & peaceful aspect also allows for plenty of natural light adding to the bright and vibrant feel of the complex and its amenities.
This property represents the best value you will find in an extremely desirable location. It will not last long so call today!
– Large Single Bedroom
– Walk-through wardrobe to ensuite
– Study nook in bedroom
– Single Car Park
– Well Appointed Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
– Spacious Open-Plan Living & Dining Room
– Can be Owner Occupied Upon Settlement
– Highly Sought Lifestyle Location
– Resort Style Swimming Pool
– Well Equipped Gym
– Total Area 64m2
– Split-System Air-Conditioning
– Great Outlook from Balcony Promoting Natural Light
– Strong Rental Returns
Close proximity to:
– King Street Precinct (100m)
– Brisbane CBD (3km)
– RICC (across the road)
– Exhibition Building (across the road)
– Tivoli Theatre (25m)
– Qld Old Museum (150m)
– Royal Brisbane Hospital (500m)
– Fortitude Valley Train Station (600m)
– Bus stop (250m)
– Woolworths Spring Hill (1.9km)
– Emporium precinct (1.2km)
You could not ask for more to be right at your doorstep. Close to some of Brisbane’s most talked about restaurants and boutique specialty retailers, this fast moving & fashionable complex is highly sought-after by both owner-occupiers and investors due to its great location & high rental demand.
*Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.