2/39 Cairns Street, KANGAROO POINT QLD 4169
Very Spacious & Beautifully Renovated Inner-City Residence
FOR THE FIRST TIME ON OFFER IN 20 YEARS, THIS APARTMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RENOVATED TO A PREMIUM STANDARD AND IS NOW ON OFFER TO A LUCKY PURCHASER!
This massive two-bedroom residence in The Docks’ apartments will refine your sense of style in Kangaroo Point’s highly sought Dockside Precinct. The immediate impact of space, paired with superior finishes, gives a flowing sense of class & balance to its beautifully designed, 150m2 floor plan.
Contemporary style, quality & a natural aesthetic is evident throughout, incorporating the advantages of multifunctional indoor/outdoor living spaces. The entertainer’s courtyard offers an open yet very private, back yard’ style dimension to an already expansive property design.
BE THE FIRST TO INSPECT AS A PROPERTY OF THIS CALIBRE SIMPLY WON’T LAST LONG!
Notable property features:
* Highly sought-after courtyard apartment
* Two spacious bedrooms
* Master bedroom with private balcony & Ensuite
* Expansive open plan living areas
* Spacious yet private entertainer’s courtyard
* Large gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops & stainless-steel appliances
* High quality polished timber flooring
* Second Large beautifully appointed bathroom
* Two balcony/courtyard areas providing cross-ventilation
* One secure car park with storage
* North aspect
* Air conditioning & fans
* Secure intercom access
* Large 150 sqm floor plan on the ground floor
* Garbage chute on each floor
* The entire building is smoke free
* Small communal herb garden that everyone is welcome to use
* Never affected by Brisbane floods & body corp have flood insurance
* Everyone in our building is very helpful and sociable but not intrusive
* Close to all popular precincts: the city, New Farm; Teneriffe, Southbank, West End, the airport via the tunnel and soon to be complete Howard Smith Wharves
– The free City Hopper ferry departs from the Dockside terminal (across the road) and will take you to:
– Sydney St (where you can take a short walk to New Farm shops) or
– The City or
– The University of Qld or
The free City Hopper and then the City Cat will take you to:
– Sydney St – to all the stops to Northshore Hamilton or
– Eagle St – to all the stops to UQ St Lucia
– The 234 City bus is opposite the Story Bridge Hotel or nearby is the stop to Woolloongabba bus station
– You can use the walk and bike ways along the river to get to Southbank or walk across the bridge to get to the city.
Shopping only minutes away:
– IGA (Shafston Ave, East Brisbane)
– Coles Woolloongabba
– Aldi Stones Corner or Fortitude Valley
Cafes and Restaurants in the precinct:
– Dockside Caf – across the road (great coffee)
– Asian Spice – across the road
– Medley Caf – along the boardwalk
– Mitoki – opposite the Story Bridge Hotel
– Summerhouse – (tapas) – through Dockside square
– Story Bridge Hotel – Brisbane’s best pub
– Plus many more cafes and restaurants and a new boulangerie – opposite the Story Bridge Hotel.
The sellers have absolutely LOVED living at The Docks – I’m very sure you will too!