4 Shannon Street, REDBANK PLAINS QLD 4301
Large Block For All Of The Family!
Situated in prime location having access to all major shops and restaurants and within walking distance to Kruger State School, Kruger Shopping Centre and public transport.
The spacious 2-level home features three large carpeted bedrooms upstairs, timber flooring throughout hall and living area. The large family bathroom features separate shower plus full size bathtub and separate toilet adjacent to the three bedrooms.
– Huge block with side access for car boat or caravan and additional parking
– Large kitchen open plan kitchen
– Covered outside entertainment area over looking the fully fenced backyard
– Split system air-con- main bedroom
– Split system air-con in living room
– Internal Laundry area, work shop space and additional storage downstairs
– Fully Fenced yard with bonus Garden Shed
The home’s location in central Redbank Plains within moments to major retail outlets and close to major traffic arteries, including the South East Freeway/Logan and Ipswich Motorways & a few minutes to parks and other sporting grounds, state schools and shops are nearby. Redbank Plains continues to be an outer city suburb of choice
– Woolworths Redbank Plains
– Coles Redbank Plains
– Redbank Town Square Shopping Centre
– C&K Redbank Plains Community Kindergarten
– edbank Plains State High School
– Augusta State School
– Walk to Kruger State School
– 5 minutes’ drive to High School and Private Colleges
DO NOT DELAY! Book an inspection straight away to avoid disappointment. Viewings available Monday to Saturday. To book a time to inspect, simply click on Email Agent or the book inspection button to arrange.
Available inspection times will be listed, please register or select Viewing Times Not Suitable and we will be contacted directly to book in a suitable time. By registering you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updated, changed or cancellations for your appointment.