4106/108 Albert Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
23-Sep-2017 10:50AM to 11:30AM
Auction! Auction! The Best Two Bedroom In The Heart Of The CBD Must Be Sold!
Remarkable opportunity to secure a fantastic inner-city apartment in one of the best central locations in the fast expanding CBD.
Positioned on the top floor of the modern Festival Towers, this newly refurbished and immaculately presented two bedroom apartment features versatile indoor and outdoor living spaces and views of the Brisbane River & Botanical Garden is a must to inspect!
Owner’s instruction is clear and requires an immediate result! All offers in writing will be highly regarded prior to Auction!
A versatile investment or excellent inner-city home, this apartment features:
– Two generous bedrooms, master with private ensuite and walk in robe
– Two modern bathrooms
– One secure 15sqm car park (C.183 Level B3)
– One extra-large 16sqm secure storage area (S.142) behind car park
– Recently refurbished including new paint, carpet and curtains.
– Spacious alfresco balcony/dining area perfectly captures the views and can be completely closed or opened out to capture the breeze
– Attached open balcony/drying area
– Stylish kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
– Concealed laundry
– Open plan living/dining area opens onto alfresco
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Approx 91sqm of living (86sqm int; 5sqm ext) on level 41, 122sqm in total including the car park and storage cage.
– Potential rent of $620 – $640 per week, unfurnished or $680 – $700 per week, furnished
Festival Towers building facilities include a pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ area. In the perfect city location, all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is at your fingertips with Queen Street Mall just 200m away.
The Queen’s Wharf Brisbane precinct will be a unique and vibrant new world city development featuring a boutique underground shopping centre, first-class casino, new public recreational facilities, pedestrian bridge to South Bank and river boardwalks.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE’S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.