5115 222 Margaret Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Stunning 3 bedroom apartment + 2 Carpark In Prestigious Sky Tower
Sky Tower is located in the heart of the CBD and stands at 274m tall, we have your exclusive first look at our 3 bedroom apartment located on the 51st floor. You will not be disappointed with this newly built tower and the luxurious resident amenities on offer.
– Open living area and dining with floor to ceiling ‘double glazed’ glass panels with
amazing city views
– Contemporary kitchen with quantum quartz benchtop, Ilve steel appliances, plenty of
storage cabinets and gas cooktop
– 3 spacious bedrooms + Study or 4th Bedroom
– 2 with ensuited bathrooms of the highest quality finishings
– Lavish main bathroom with rain shower plus additional hand held shower head
– Enclosed Separate laundry with dryer supplied
– Smart control panel for central air-conditioning and all internal lights
– 24 hour secure building and 2 car park access
Five Star resort facilities:
– Views reaching out to Moreton Bay, Stradbroke Island, as far as the Gold Coast and the
Great Dividing Range
– Australia’s highest infinity pool at the tower’s crown
– Four world class elegant lobbies
– Gym and indoor pool on Level 40
– Level 66 five-star resort recreational decks, entertaining, relaxation areas and Steam
Walking distances to:
– Brisbane’s best dining, shopping and entertainment
– Queen Street Mall
– Eagle Street Pier
– The City Botanic Gardens
– Treasury Casino & Hotel
– QUT, University of Queensland Business School, Charles Sturt University, University of
Queensland Business School, James Cook University, Griffith University.
DO NOT DELAY! Book an inspection straight away to avoid disappointment. Viewings available Monday to Saturday. To book a time to inspect, simply click on Email Agent or the book inspection button to arrange.
Available inspection times will be listed, please register or select Viewing Times Not Suitable and we will be contacted directly to book in a suitable time. By registering you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updated, changed or cancellations for your appointment.