703/167 Albert Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
SPACE, STYLE & SOPHISTICATION IN THE HEART OF THE CITY!
Stylish sub penthouse apartment in the historic building now called the “Royal Albert Boutique Hotel” is situated only metres from the Queen Street Mall and Myer Centre, shopping, dining and only a short stroll to the Treasury Casino, Brisbane Botanic Gardens, a quick duck across Victoria Bridge to Southbank, QPAC, Qld Museum and Science Centre. There is so much on offer!
Located on the seventh floor of an eight story building this classic spacious 132m2 lot apartment also has the added convenience of a carpark and would ideally suit either an owner occupier, someone who travels to Brisbane for work or leisure and would like to make use of when staying and rent out when you are not using utilising with the convenience of 24 hour reception to take bookings, or as a long term rental property. You have options!
* Spacious fully furnished two bedroom apartment located in a Heritage Building rich in history
* Main bedroom with king size bed, wall mounted tv, walk in robe, large ensuite with bath tub, built ins in second bedroom
* Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout, spacious open plan lounge/living with city views from the kitchen, living, main bedroom and bedroom two
* Internal separate laundry complete with washing machine and dryer
* High 10 – 12 ft ceilings with ornate cornices, ceiling roses, good size linen cupboard
* Fully functional kitchen with fridge/freezer and stainless steel dishwasher
* One secure carpark
* 24 reception, good security, convenience at your front door with cafes, restaurants and shops on ground level.
* Buyer’s $670,000 – $720,000 must inspect.
For further history on the building visit www.royalalbert.com.au/history and Brisbane’s exciting new entertainment precinct https://queenswharfbrisbane.com.au.
For information on comparable sales, outgoings, rental rates and more, call Maree Grieve on 0416 276 226 or email email@example.com.