8 Rogers Parade West, EVERTON PARK QLD 4053
27-Sep-2018 02:00PM to 02:45PM
29-Sep-2018 11:00AM to 11:30AM
Multipurpose Residence Designed for Family and Business Use - 1,257m2 Splitter Block!!
This elegant family home is situated on the highest point within Everton Park, as a result the home and outdooor entertaining areas enjoy an abundance of light and cooling breeze. Solid as a rock with a split-level design suitable for a large family and to operate a business with the advantage of a two street access. This large land parcel of 1257m2 has the potential for sub-division for two blocks.
The immediate impact of internal space on both levels can only be complemented by the expansive resort style terrace and pool with indoor home gym, with 360-degree elevated views.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A PROPERTY WITH SO MANY OPTIONS AND POTENTIAL TO ADD VALUE IS VERY RARE TO FIND IN SUCH A CONVENIENT, SORT AFTER LOCATION.
Notable Features Include:
– Grand scale family residence
– 1,257sqm landscaped block in highly elevated position
– Possible Sub-Division
– Residential upstairs, 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom 1 powder room
– The ground floor is compliant to operate an office
– Rumpus/office space, boardroom/4th bedroom with 3 phase power, 2nd bathroom and separate address/entrance for business use
– Massive media room
– Expansive resort style terrace with swimming pool & fish pond
– Low maintenance landscaped grounds
– 4 Car garage with 2 separate access driveways from Rogers Parade and South Pine Road
– Tradesman’s workshop with shelving and work benches
– 1 x 15,000-gal & 1 x 12,000-gal water tanks
– Built to last with rendered brick faade, recently painted
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– 2 Large entertainers decks off upper level with views to the city & mountains
– Separate formal living & dining rooms
– Air-conditioning throughout the property
– Abundance of storage space on both levels
– Heat pump hot Water system & 5k of solar panels
Location & Local Amenities:
– Schools – Prince of Peace (100m), Everton Park High, Mitchelton Primary & High, McDowell State School
– Only 11 km to Brisbane CBD
– Shopping Centres – Brookside, Arana Hills, Everton Park, Plus Numerous Strip Shops & Convenience Stores
– Bus Stop – 100 metres
– Train Station – Mitchelton or Grovely
Contact Kai or Colin at your soonest convenience to express your interest!