80 Elfreda Street, ALDERLEY QLD 4051
Idyllic Family Living In Blue Chip Location - Owner Requires Result!
Proudly presented to the market from the existing owner, opportunities like this don’t come around very often. Positioned in a prime location of Alderley, close to transport, schools and parklands, this impressive well maintained 6 bedroom home spans over two levels and is perfect for the growing family. Featuring bright and open plan living spaces, this well-designed home built in 2011 is sitting on a large 642sqm corner block and only 7km to the Brisbane CBD.
* Upper level highlighting five spacious bedrooms – Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk in robe. Ample storage space and beautifully polished timber flooring throughout
* Lower level presents one spacious bedroom and a large multipurpose/media room
* Well appointed kitchen adjoining the spacious open plan living area
* Separated laundry room with ample storage
* Large lockable storeroom under staircase inside the house
* Recently landscaped, on low maintenance yard with tranquil, leafy surrounds
* Secure remote controlled double lock up garage
* Fenced and fully secured yard with undercover patio area
* Immaculate condition and ready to move in immediately!
* Zoned ducted air conditioning
* Secure workshed/storage area adjoining back of the house
* Fresh water tank
1 min walk to bus stops
3 mins drive to Enoggera Station
5 mins drive to Alderley Train station
1 km to Newmarket State School
2 km to Everton Park Stage High School
Close to Restaurants and Cafes
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.