9/44 Cordelia Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /home/tessares/public_html/wp-content/themes/tessa/single-property.php on line 70
SOLD BY COLIN WALSH & KAI LIU!
This rare oversized 117sqm two bedroom apartment, with views of the lavish Musgrave Park, within a boutique complex of only 17 apartments represents fantastic value!
Positioned in the heart of the Brisbane Cultural Precinct and within the Brisbane State High School Catchment Area, this well-maintained apartment featuring a generous floor space with an additional multipurpose room and ample storage space throughout the apartment is a must to inspect for all owner occupiers looking for the convenient and contemporary Inner City pad or investors seeking an entry-level investment with a steady income and capital growth.
Owners are motivated and a fast outcome is required! All offers in writing will be put forward to the owners for their consideration. Apartments of this nature don’t last long – register your interest today!
– Two large bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
– Additional multipurpose room
– Large 19sqm entertaining balcony capturing the views of the lavish Musgrave park
– One secure 15sqm car park C.9 on ground level
– Contemporary modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Spacious open plan living and dining area flow to outdoor balcony
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Internal Laundry and ample storage throughout the apartment
– 117sqm in total (98sqm internal and 19sqm external)
– Currently rented at $500 per week unfurnished on a periodic lease
– Vacant possession available
– Affordable body corporate fees
– Resort style swimming pool
– Activities room with kitchenette and bathroom
This apartment is truly all about location – Musgrave park at its door steps, walking distance to Cafes & Restaurants, Southbank Parklands and within the Brisbane State High Catchment Area. The owner is serious and must move on! Call us today to arrange an inspection.
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details