137/454 Upper Edward Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
06-Apr-2019 11:15AM to 11:45AM
High Level, Spacious Floor Plan - Must Be Sold!
Situated in the popular ‘Flynn Apartments’, on the edge of Brisbane City, this well-designed spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with vibrant city views is suited to all owner-occupiers who enjoy the exciting inner city lifestyle and the savvy investors looking for steady income!
Representing great value with its practical and contemporary layout, featuring a large entertainers balcony, the owners are committed to the sale!
– Two large separated bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans – master bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom with shower over bath
– Large entertaining balcony with 180 degree city and suburban outlook
– One secure car park with storage cage behind car park (#137 on level 1)
– Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
– Fully furnished
– Separate laundry room
– 97sqm in total (78sqm internal and 19sqm external) on level 13
– Currently rented at $525 per week fully furnished until 13th of July 2019
– Great building facilities including, pool, gym, sauna and resident on-site management
– Walking distance to supermarkets, restaurants cafes and all major attractions
Free City Loop and Spring Hill Loop bus services nearby
Close to Brisbane Grammar School
Close to QUT Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove Campus
Properties of this nature don’t last long. Contact us today to arrange an inspection!
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details