1508/108 Albert Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Best Value Two Bedroom At The Doorstep Of The New Albert Street Station - Must Be Sold!
*photos are indicative of the actual apartment
Remarkable opportunity to secure a fantastic inner-city apartment in one of the best central locations in the fast-expanding CBD.
Positioned on the 15th level of the modern Festival Towers, this well designed two bedroom apartment features versatile indoor and outdoor living spaces, right at the doorsteps of the new Albert Street Station is a must to inspect!
Only 1-minute walking distance to the new Albert Street Station, which will provide rail services to the southern end of the CBD for the first time, opening up opportunities for employment, business, education and entertainment. It will be the first new inner-city train station in 120 years with over 67,000 passengers projected every day. Link – https://www.crossriverrail.qld.gov.au/info/#new-stations-top
Owner’s instruction is clear and requires an immediate result! All offers in writing will be highly regarded!
A versatile investment or excellent inner-city home, this apartment features:
– Two generous bedrooms, master with private ensuite and walk in robe
– Two modern bathrooms
– One secure car park (C.225 Level B4)
– One large secure storage cage (S.155) behind the car park
– Spacious alfresco balcony/dining area perfectly captures the views and can be completely closed or opened out to capture the breeze
– Attached open balcony/drying area
– Stylish kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
– Concealed laundry
– Open plan living/dining area opens onto alfresco
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Approx 91sqm of living (86sqm int; 5sqm ext) on level 15
– Currently renting at $570 per week unfurnished until 14th of June 2019
Festival Towers building facilities include two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ entertaining area. In the perfect city heart location, all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is at your fingertips with Queen Street Mall just 200m away and major city hotspots such as the Eagle St Pier, Botanic Gardens, QUT and the Casino are nearby. All forms of public transport are within walking distance.
Only 3 minutes walking distance to The Queen’s Wharf Brisbane precinct, which will be a unique and vibrant new world city development featuring a boutique underground shopping centre, first-class casino, new public recreational facilities, pedestrian bridge to South Bank and river boardwalks.
Link – https://brisbanedevelopment.com/queens-wharf-precinct/
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE’S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE 7 Major Infrastructure Projects
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details