226/420 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Modern & Sleek, Fully Refurbished Oversized Two Bedroom - Must Be Sold!
An unmissable opportunity to secure a recently refurbished luxury apartment in the reputable Aurora Towers! The owner has undertaken a major upgrade including installing a brand new kitchen, LED light fittings and solid timber floor, blinds, and curtains throughout the apartment. Featuring fantastic views of the Brisbane River, Story Bridge and City. This spacious 2 bedroom is spread over a generous 107sqm layout (87sqm internal and 20sqm external) and positioned on the corner of the building on level 22, allowing ample light and breeze. This brilliant apartment is well suited to the owner-occupier, looking for a spacious and modern home, who appreciates the convenience, of the city living – Vacant possession is available!!
The owner’s instructions are clear – We are selling! Do not miss this opportunity – All offers in writing will be seriously considered!
– Two large bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a brand new wardrobe installed
– Two well-appointed bathrooms
– One secure car space C.284A on level 4
– Floor-to-wall glass in the living & kitchen area
– Stylish brand new kitchen overlooks open plan living and dining area
– Large 20sqm entertainer’s balcony with the views of Story Bridge, Brisbane River and City
– Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
– 107m2 in total (87m2 internal – 20m2 external) on level 22
– Vacant possession available
– Rental potential of $620 to $640 per week unfurnished and $670 to $690 per week fully furnished
Well-maintained building with a healthy sinking fund over $6,300,000!
Aurora Towers is a landmark building in one of Brisbane City’s best locations.
Located only a short walk to the dining and entertainment precinct of Eagle St Pier where you will find casual and fine dining choices, bars, cafes and more. The retail haven of Queen Street Mall and the Brisbane Botanic Gardens are nearby, as are all forms of public transport including a city cat terminal.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE’S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
10 mins walking distance the Howard Smith Wharves revitalisation project, which will provide a boutique five-star hotel would be surrounded by a dining, retail and tourism precinct with a 1500sqm exhibition space which could be used for markets or concerts. http://www.howardsmithwharves.com/
If you require FIRB please advise the agent in writing and visit -https://firb.gov.au/ to ensure that you are in a position to buy.
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.