24 Stratton Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
Overseas Seller Will Meet The Market - Must Be Sold!
This sleek one bedroom East facing apartment is perched high on level 19 of the newly completed ‘St Tropez’ apartments, part of the Newstead Central Developments. Extremely well-designed open living floor plan featuring a huge bedroom’s size study and not to mention the gourmet kitchen equipped all with Bosh appliances. This apartment is vacant and ready to move in ASAP – One of the rare apartments in the complex with city and river glimpse which is perfect for owners occupiers and astute investors looking for a prime piece of real estate in the heart of Newstead!
This oversea seller is extremely motivated to sell, all offers in writing will be considered!!
– One spacious bedroom featuring floor to ceiling windows mirrored built-in wardrobe
– One modern bathroom
– One over sized study with sliding doors can be used as a second bedroom
– One secure car space
– East facing on level 19, second from the top floor, allowing ample natural light
– Gourmet kitchen with Bosh appliances and stone bench tops
– Tiled in the living area and study(carpeted in the bedroom)
– Private balcony boasts stunning suburban views and river glimpse
– Total space – 58sqm (54sqm internal; 4sqm balcony) situated on level 19
– Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Rental potential of $410 to $430 per week unfurnished and $460 to $480 per week fully furnished
– Vacant possession – Move in or rent out straight away!
– St Tropez features Lagoon Pool, Gym and BBQ area.
– Walking distance to Emporium, James Street, Gasworks Retail and Dining Precinct as well as public transport.
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details