2903/120 Mary Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Spacious 3 Bedroom In The Heart Of The CBD!!
This exceptional three bedroom apartment on the top floor offers a generous 161sqm floor plan, flowing out to an over -sized covered entertaining balcony. This is the ideal home for the professional family located only a short stroll to parks and the Botanical Gardens.
– 3 bedrooms – Master with walk in robe and ensuite, second bedroom with separate balcony
– 2 bathrooms, second with bathtub
– 2 large car spaces – tandem
– Storage cage – 5sqm
– Timber flooring
– Well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage
– Open plan living that flows out to the entertainers balcony
– City views and river glimpses
– Currently rented through the QUEST hotel pool
– Rental potential of $850 -$900 per week fully furnished (depending on the quality of furniture) ideal for executive clients
– Outdoor heated lap pool & spa
– BBQ area
Whether it becomes your home or home away from home, there has never been a better opportunity to secure such a fabulous inner city residence! Positioned In the perfect city heart location- all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is at your fingertips with Queen Street Mall just 300m away. This is a lifestyle that really is hard to beat! Only a 3-minute walk to the new Albert Street Station, which will provide rail services to the southern end of the CBD for the first time, opening up opportunities for employment, business, education, and entertainment. It will be the first new inner-city train station in 120 years with over 67,000 passengers projected every day. Link – https://www.crossriverrail.qld.gov.au/info/stations-precincts/
Approx. 5 minute walking distance to The Queen’s Wharf Brisbane precinct, which will be a unique and vibrant new world city development featuring a boutique underground shopping centre, first-class casino, new public recreational facilities, pedestrian bridge to South Bank and river boardwalks. https://brisbanedevelopment.com/queens-wharf-precinct/
Opportunities like this don’t last long – Register your interest today.
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.