645/420 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
Unparalleled Views - Exceptional Style - Nonstop Luxury
Perched high on the 64th floor, featuring stunning 180-degree sweeping views is this beautifully presented sky home right in the heart of the Brisbane City. This is one of the very few apartments in the city where you can enjoy views of South Bank, the CBD, Mt Cootha, Victoria Park Golf Course, the Brisbane river and partially the Story Bridge and on a clear day, all the way to Bribie Island, Moreton Bay and even the Glass House Mountains. This apartment has been designed to be a stylish home with well-appointed bedrooms and brilliant entertaining options with the open plan kitchen and the extremely spacious weather protected balcony to enjoy all year round. Be sure not to miss this amazing opportunity.
– 3 Spacious bedrooms – 2 with walk-in robes and private ensuites
– 3 Modern bathrooms
– 2 Secure car spaces – very close to lifts
– Large storage cage
– Large enclosed balcony
– High-quality shade blinds installed along the length of the enclosed balcony
– Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Separate laundry room
– High-quality furniture included
– Newly carpeted and painted throughout
– Fully ducted air conditioning
– Rent potential of $1,000 per week, fully furnished
– Total area 154sqm (127sqm internally – 27sqm balcony)
– Swimming pool
– Spa and Sauna
– Large BBQ area
– Theatre room
Aurora Towers is a landmark building in one of Brisbane City’s best locations.
Located only a short walk to the dining and entertainment precinct of The Howard Smith Wharves and Eagle St Pier where you will find casual and fine dining choices, bars, cafes and more. The retail haven of Queen Street Mall and the Brisbane Botanic Gardens are nearby, as are all forms of public transport including a city cat terminal.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE’S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit – https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
Please contact Tim Bosshard on 0457 587 802 today to arrange an inspection!